Saturday, February 16, 2008

Torry









This is Torry Shane Gilleon!!! He is so excited to be a Gilleon. I went to each lunch with him on Wednesday at school and he had told everybody. His teacher was so happy. We are undecided about a party. We might end up the Skating Rink. Torry loves his skates and he mentioned that. We'll see. I kind of figured to stay in Morganton for all the other people who may come. We are gonna have a big invitation list. At Chuckee Cheese you can't visit very well. At Skating Rink you can mingle a little better. We can have our own music, and have a 2 hour slot.

I have many more pictures of Torry I'll post more later.

I have to get busy cleaning this house while the kids are outside. Shygirl has been doing great. I am pleased. I was worried after that morning, but she's good.

Love ya'll,
Nikki

1 comment:

Always Faith said...

AWESOMEEEE!!!!!! that is SO exciting!!! hope we're invited to his adoption celebration!! that is way cool!