Thursday, February 14, 2008

Torry Shane Gilleon

I am happy to report to you all that we have a son now. Our Little Man is Torry Shane Gilleon. YEY! I will have to post a picture later because Shygirl is in the "computer" room getting ready for bed.

Any advice on teenagers? She had a falling out this morning. Not for sure why yet, and may never know. Literally, a falling. Whoo.... we definitely didn't know what to do. Shane was gonna be late for work, and I was not giving in to her little shinanigan. Drama in the Gilleon house. Everything is fine and dandy now.

Well, I'll post tomorrow with pictures of Torry. He is a cute little boy if I must say myself.

Love ya'll

Nikki

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PRAISE THE LORD! This calls for a Chucky Cheese Celebration. Anyone game?

Always Faith said...

I'm game for celebration!!! Congratulations MOMMY!!! Course, we all know you have been a mommy for ages now, but congratulations on the OFFICIAL part. I can't wait till I can post the same about Munchkin!!! An no, i have no advice on teenagers...sorry. =( Have you found out what it was about yet?

Amy Lizzy said...

Congrats Nikki! I am so happy for you and Shane, but even more so for Torry. It is amazing to watch the adoption process and see it all come together.

And I would be in for Chuckie Cheese!