Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tiresome Tuesday

I am so tired. I guess everything hit me last night and I just needed to cry. Whoo, and was it a crying jig. Poor Shane!!! He had to hear it. I feel so much better. I guess I had to get a load off. It is a tad overwhelming but I am glad our Shygirl is doing so good. She has fit right in. They want to put her on medicine for depression, but I personally don't feel she needs it. She is a giddy 12 year old just like all girls that age are. She gets quiet, but what 12 year old isn't moody. I remember. Whooooo.....

She is sitting here making a card for the card club for church. She is a very sweet girl and likes to please. She got an award card today for getting great grades and wanted me to have it. I put it on the fridge. She was happy. I've bought her a few things and she was tickled. She will be here on for her 13th birthday. I am excited to go shopping. She has expressed several different things she likes when we've been shopping.

I tried to get ahold of DSS three different times with three different people and no answer. Aggravated me to no end. What if I had a child at the hospital in serious conditions. GRRRR!!!
"Why me", I said.

We are looking for a cheap, nice little dresser for the spare bedroom. What little clothes Shygirl brought are folded waiting for a dresser. We went looking yesterday and today. No findings!

Well, I am gonna go and do some laundry. Fun, fun. Laundry for 4 is a whole lot different.

Love,
Nikki

1 comment:

Always Faith said...

hey there, i'm sorry it's tough. I know. I really do. I looked at the thrift stores today and saw some cute stuff, but I wasn't sure her sizes or what she needs. I didn't see any skirts her size but I'm going to go in my stash and see if there is anything that might be small enough to fit her. Let me know what she needs/likes...love ya! =)