Sunday, January 25, 2009

My new kitchen floor

Since we've moved into this house, there has been a dip in the tiles over where the two cupboards meet. We put it off because we knew it was going to be an expensive job. Well, this last weekend, or Friday we got it fixed, new linoleum and a new dishwasher. The previous dishwasher was the problem for the flooring. It was leaking and we never knew it. Well, we now have a new dishwasher too. I am anxious to try it out. I haven't yet because the latch won't work. A repairman is coming tomorrow morning to fix it. Yeah!!

We had a really good service tonight at church. A family from Pennsylvania came to be with us. The gentlemen gave a testimony about his little boy that got his legs caught in an auger. It was such a touching story. I thought I had heard the story line before but didn't think anything of it. Well, come to find out I know the lady in a round of about way. She is from Indiana originally. Small world!
!

1 comment:

Mandy D. said...

The kitchen looks great ! I love the stainless dishwasher too !