Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Diaper Cake

Just real quick before I head off into sleepmode. I wanted to let you all see a little bit of Nik's creativity. I was pretty proud of myself. My friend had a diaper cake at her baby shower and I thought I would give it a shot. It turned out pretty cute, if I must say so myself. I made it for my BFF who is having a little boy hopefully before the end of the year. Little Malachi is going to be his name. Anway, before I go off rambling..

.

I can only type for not having a voice. We had choir practice for our choir night this Friday. Everyone welcome. We had to practice some high songs now. WHoooo.... I think I'll make it.

Gotta go. It's past my bed time.

3 comments:

the nightingale said...

Love the "cake". Always did like that idea for a baby shower. You ought to post more pics if you get the chance sometime. Hint, hint...*smile* Glad to see you back!

Always Faith said...

Cute!!! It's sweet...was that what was sitting on the front pew at choir practice last night??? Hard to believe there's gonna be another baby in the congregation in a few weeks...

Mandy D. said...

You did a great job ! It turned out really cute . Carter keeps asking if Malachi is ready to come out of Tiff's belly yet .