Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A million things to do

I have a millions things to do but I'm sitting here. Hmm... what's wrong with this picture. It's called peace and quiet. The boys are off to b-ball practice. I wish we could have went to the Morganton Parade but it was a little cold. More than a little I guess, it's very cold. I guess hubby and I are going to go shopping on Friday. I am excited. I get to spend a whole day with him by myself. Do I sound stingy?

Well, not much news on this end. We were gonna have a chill out night last eve, so we ordered pizza, were gonna watch a movie and relax. Well, we ordered the pizza and didn't get it till 2 or 21/2 hours later. That was so aggravating. Shane got a Christmas movie and we did chill, but we was all so hungry and ill about pizza that it wasn't so relaxing. My house suffered, but I'm catching up tonight. I used to never leave clothes in the dryer out the hang up clothes out laying over a chair till the next day. That is a big no no. Well, the last couple of months I have been so lazy. The clothes are clean, but not always put away the same day. I need to jerk up on my chain.

So long for another night. I need to get to hemming up little man's bball pants, fixing yet another pair of Shane's pants and I am gonna try and get started on a couple Christmas projects.
It may be a late nighter. I'll pay for it in the morning.

Nikki

No comments: